Tuesday, February 08, 2005

migraines

migraine pain is often described as throbbing or pulsating pain that is intensified by routine physical activity, coughing, straining, or lowering the head. the headache is often so severe that it interferes with daily activity. the attack is debilitating, and migraine sufferers are often left feeling tired and weak once the headache has passed.
(above lifted from the web)
i have suffered with migraine headaches since i was 8 years old. my mother first discovered this when she caught me hitting my head against my bedroom wall.
i was trying to make the pain stop.
i have been trying to make the pain stop ever since.
my headaches are an almost daily ritual but it's the migraines that are the killers. work, rest and play can be enjoyed while still living with a 'regular' headache but everything stops, these days, when a migraine hits.
ever hear that saying ' i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy'?
well, i WOULD wish a migraine on MY worst enemy.
at least if i wanted to completely debilitate him.
so why the mini rant on migraines?
this shot i took the other day screams 'migraine' when i look at it.
migraine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, somebody had to say it so it will be me.
Nice bokeh !
:p